About Antonio Mesa, DO and Our Practice
Learn more about our team and our successful approach to pain management
Meet Dr. Mesa
Dr. Antonio Mesa is a board-certified neurologist who is subspecialty board certified in pain medicine. He specializes in interventional pain management and utilizes a team-oriented philosophy to work with other healthcare providers to optimize patient outcomes. Dr. Mesa is proud that many of his patients include other healthcare providers and he is frequently sought out by other practitioners from around the country for consultations.
In addition to being the medical director of the Neuroscience Pain Center of First Choice Neurology, the largest neurology practice in the nation, with over 40 locations across Florida, he served as the Medical Director of the Jackson Memorial Hospital Pain Clinic for several years. Currently, he is the President-Elect of the Dade County Medical Association and is also an Assistant Professor of Clinical Anesthesiology and Neurology at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine.
Want more information?
Fill out this form or call us at
- Medical School: University of Health Sciences, Kansas City, Missouri
- Internship: Internal Medicine, University of Miami—Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Residency: Neurology, University of Miami—Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Fellowship: Interventional Pain Management, University of Miami—Jackson Memorial Hospital
Board Certifications & Registrations
- Diplomate of the American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology
- Subspecialty Board Certified in Pain Medicine
- Registered Professional Engineer